High Octane. Low Exhaust.
FUEL CMS is an open source, content management system developed with features for both sides of the brain.
An intuitive design means almost no learning curve for managing your site.
Edit your page’s data on the actual page and see results immediately.
Create SEO friendly page content in any language you want... even Klingon.
WYS IS WYG
Toggle from WYSIWYG to an intuitive HTML editing mode and back, depending on your mood.
FUEL CMS is open source and on GitHub. Fork it and start contributing today!
CodeIgniter + CMS
We built FUEL CMS as a hybrid on top of CodeIgniter, the popular PHP framework.
Learn your way around quickly with the detailed user guide.
Access FUEL CMS functionality easily within your own code with the fuel object.
Expanded Code Library
Asset helpers, menu builders, expanded model capabilities and more.
But Wait, There's More
- Create pages using static view files or the CMS
- Import static view files directly into the CMS
- Use Opt-in controller development to create pages without creating additional controllers
- Insert page variables, conditional statements and looping structures using FUEL’s template engine
- Easily create forms for layout variables and use them to build pages
- Code using a simple array structure or by extending one of the base FUEL layout classes
- Create blocks as static view files or in the CMS
- Import block view files into the CMS
- Associate blocks with their own layouts to manage layout variables
- Turn database tables into powerful models
- Easily create relationships between models
- Customize returned-record objects
- Use CodeIgniter's built in database capabilities without conflict
- Generate forms automatically based on table schemas
- Choose from many built-in customizable field types
- Expand form capabilities with the custom field type architecture
- Output a single menu structure as a nested list, breadcrumb or a delimited menu
- Manage navigation structures statically and import into the CMS when ready
- Configure various display parameters including CSS and HTML ouput options
Tags & Categories
- Create many-to-many relationships with your modules using tags
- Use categories to create hierarchical groupings between modules
- Manage user abilities to create, edit, publish and delete CMS content
- Test user permissions with "Log in as" feature (for administrators)
- Manage redirects as you would CodeIgniter routes
- Require HTTPS connections for serving certain pages
- Set up a preferred domain
- Set development passwords
- Restrict access by IP address
- Lock out users after custom number of failed attempts
- Native XSS and SQL injection protection
- Incorporated salted password hashing
In Other Words...
FUEL… where have you been all my life.
I keep saying it, but thanks for the responsiveness and great product!
...thank you very much for your continued support, it is very much appreciated and much much better than in other CMS/software packages! It works flawlessly.
Be the first to get cool updates, hot tips and sneak peeks.
We'll only use your email address to notify you of updates to FUEL CMS and for the delightfully infrequent newsletter.