High Octane. Low Exhaust.
FUEL CMS is an open source, content management system developed with features for both sides of the brain.
An intuitive design means almost no learning curve for managing your site.
Edit your page’s data on the actual page and see results immediately.
Create SEO friendly page content in any language you want... even Klingon.
Learn your way around quickly with the detailed user guide.
Access FUEL CMS functionality easily within your own code with the fuel object.
Asset helpers, menu builders, expanded model capabilities and more.
But Wait, There's More
- Easily create forms for layout variables and use them to build pages
- Code using a simple array structure or by extending one of the base FUEL layout classes
- Create blocks as static view files or in the CMS
- Import block view files into the CMS
- Associate blocks with their own layouts to manage layout variables
- Turn database tables into powerful models
- Easily create relationships between models
- Customize returned-record objects
- Use CodeIgniter's built in database capabilities without conflict
- Generate forms automatically based on table schemas
- Choose from many built-in customizable field types
- Expand form capabilities with the custom field type architecture
- Output a single menu structure as a nested list, breadcrumb or a delimited menu
- Manage navigation structures statically and import into the CMS when ready
- Configure various display parameters including CSS and HTML ouput options
- Create many-to-many relationships with your modules using tags
- Use categories to create hierarchical groupings between modules
- Manage user abilities to create, edit, publish and delete CMS content
- Test user permissions with "Log in as" feature (for administrators)
- Set development passwords
- Restrict access by IP address
- Lock out users after custom number of failed attempts
- Native XSS and SQL injection protection
- Incorporated salted password hashing
In Other Words...
...thanks for a wonderful CMS!
Peace, love and flowers…
Good job DAYLIGHT!
As a long time PHP developer and CodeIgniter enthusiast, I was always a little bit jealous of the functionality that django brought to python developers. In one download, Fuel has given me that. So thank you again!
Be the first to get cool updates, hot tips and sneak peeks.
We'll only use your email address to notify you of updates to FUEL CMS and for the delightfully infrequent newsletter.